1 - General Care & Prevention
- includes Seasonal Info
Immunizations - 0 - 18 years old
-  Vaccinations needed for all children. (constantly updated by the CDC)
Childhood Immunizations 0-18 - By Medical Condition
Try out the ELECTRONIC PREVENTIVE SERVICES SELECTOR for preventive services.
Preventing Traumatic Brain Injury (pdf)
Disposing of your medication safely
Ergonomics and Staying Fit in the Workplace
Poison Ivy, Sumac and Oak
- a summer malady
Wound Care Instructions
Feeding Your Newborn
Feeding Problems in Infants & Children
Exercise - Calculating your heart rate
- Excercise Info and a calculator (pdf)
Information on reading prescriptions
- Prescriptions can be hard to read!
Calculate your BMI
- Calculate your
Fever and its treatment
- Information on what is a fever and how to treat it.
Breast Cancer Risk Calculator
- Calculate your risk of Breast Cancer
Skyline Family Practice
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.